Tips For The Translucent - Beauty & Lifestyle

Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 23 August 2015

My Little Box | August 2015

This month's theme is 'gypset' - an adjective meaning someone with a passionate soul, an adventurous mind and a bohemian nature (according to the My Little Box definition that arrived with the box). The contents were suitably bohemian in nature with a definite festival feel.


My Little Box August 2015 Contents:

So Susan Colour Hybrid | £14.50
Korres Body Milk | £10
Antik Batik Bucket Bag | No Price Listed
My Little Box Hair Tie Bracelets | No Price Listed
My Little Beauty Bronzing Powder | No Price Listed

So Susan Colour Hybrid
I swatched this when my box first arrived at the office and was both impressed and full of regret at the same time. One tiny, minuscule drop of this goes a very long way and it is deeply pigmented. The colour I received is quite a bright fuchsia which might be nice on the lips. However, this product is designed to go on both cheeks and lips. I didn't want to put it anywhere near my face with how pigmented it was already so I tried to blend out a pinprick amount on the back of my hand instead, and it was still too pigmented. Fantastic staying power though so it will be great for my lips.



Korres Body Milk
If this looks familiar to anyone, it's because it came in April's Birchbox. It still smells amazing and works a treat so I'm happy to receive it again.

Antik Batik Bucket Bag
I love that this box gets sent with accessories as well. This bag is so cute! Perfect for a little beach trip or to accessorise a bohemian style outfit. The quality of the fabric is really lovely and I love the design so this one was definitely a win for me!

My Little Box Hair Tie Bracelets
I love the idea of these. As much as I love wearing my Invisibobble in my hair, I feel like a knob when I wear it on my wrist. These are well elasticated hair bands that have a cute design on them too so another accessory win from this month's box.



My Little Beauty Bronzing Powder | No Price Listed
I'm not a big wearer of bronzer usually but I'm going to a wedding next weekend and will be trying out a fake tan for the first time (eek!) so this may come in handy to help my face match my body! It's a really lovely colour with only the tiniest bit of shimmer in it and a mirror in the lid so very practical. If nothing else, it can join the collection of bronzers I have been sent that get used as eyeshadows :-)




That's it for this month's My Little Box. I'm already looking forward to September's boxes from both My Little Box and Birchbox. I review these boxes every month so make sure to subscribe to this blog via the links at the top right of the page to receive a notification of when I do :-)

I'll be back with a new post tomorrow on my latest box subscription/obsession: Graze.

Tabitha
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Pale Girls' Guide. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign