Tips For The Translucent - Beauty & Lifestyle

Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 29 October 2015

My Little Box | October 2015

As mentioned in my Birchbox post, the My Little Box from this month was a little disappointing. You know I've always enjoyed every box I received but this one let me down.


The theme is "creativity" though I see none of that in the contents. They're usually really good at including little accessories/activities with their boxes so this should have been an easy feat for them.

Instead, I've got a box of skincare - something I've said before that I have absolutely no interest in receiving.

My Little Box October 2015 Contents:
Baija Hydrating Cream | £12.90
Polaar Genuine Lapland Hand Cream | £16.90
My Little Beauty Creme de Minuit | £15
My Little Box Wire Wrap Beads | £16
My Little Box Tote Bag | £15

Yep. Three creams, plastic beads and a tote bag. Officially my least favourite box that I would send back if I could. Add to the fact that this box was late so they had to send out a replacement. I wish they hadn't bothered.

The Baija cream is okay - like a big standard Shea butter scent wise and texture wise.

The Polaar cream had barely any scent at all. Rubbed in nicely without too much of a sticky feeling.

The Minuit Creme was a lovely scent and was soft on the skin.

The creams themselves were good quality but I'd prefer them to have been spread out across the next three months rather than all at once. 

I'm hoping next month will be a LOT better to make up for this. Two bad subscription boxes really is bad luck.

Tabitha 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Pale Girls' Guide. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign