Tips For The Translucent - Beauty & Lifestyle

Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 29 November 2015

Review | Maybelline Super Stay

We are well into Autumn and nearly Winter now so all manner of dark berry shades have been gracing my lips. While I can get away with a darker lip, I fully intend to. 

By far my favourite dark berry shade is this absolute beauty of a product by Maybelline. This is their Super Stay 24 Ultimate Red lip colour in Always Crimson (575). I swatched this on the back of my hand in Boots and couldn't get rid of it without severe scrubbing so this is definitely a product made to last as long as it promises.



I tried it on my lips for the first time today. The first layer was perfect and I shouldn't have touched it, but being a fool, I put the balm on before it had dried properly and then tried to put another layer on top to even the colour that I had smudged. It still looked amazing but it did flake off when I ate lunch so I definitely recommend one layer that you allow to fully dry.

The colour is gorgeous and there's a massive range from light nudes and pinks right the way through to the darker vampy shades that I enjoy most. 

10/10 - Highly Recommend 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Pale Girls' Guide. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign