Tips For The Translucent - Beauty & Lifestyle

Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 29 November 2015

My Little Box | November 2015

Just like Birchbox, I should start by saying that I've cancelled my subscription to My Little Box this month. This is an even bigger surprise to me because just a couple of months I was so in love with this box and really enjoyed receiving it.

However, the last few months of boxes have just been so disappointing. It's like they reached their first anniversary of being in the UK and just gave up. This gets mentioned in their Instagram comments a lot, but it's hard to enjoy the UK boxes now when the French and Japanese versions are always so much better.


It was a little tin instead of a box and I got very excited about what might be inside. Then I saw this:


The apron is cute, sure. But where the hell is the sweet?! There's a sweet hand cream that is a bit marshmallowy but this will be cream 10,000 received from My Little Box now. Not forgetting there was a  hand cream in the last box as well. How dry do they think my hands are?

Then there was a little perfume that smells like Poundland's own cat piss.

Finally there was that shitty foamy face wash that long time readers will remember I HATED when Birchbox sent this a few months ago. 

I'm not even going to list the contents, I'm that disappointed. It's just too much money each month to justify when the contents are this cheap.

So very disappointed!

Tabitha 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Pale Girls' Guide. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign