Tips For The Translucent - Beauty & Lifestyle

Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 31 December 2015

2016 New Years Resolutions

Like last year, I have a number of specific goals that I want to achieve this year and my hope is that I can be just as successful with these as I was with my goals for 2015.

2016 New Years Resolutions
1. Lose a further 3 stone by May 23rd, 2016 - this is on top of the six stone already lost and will not include any weight that I may have (okay - definitely have) put on over Christmas. To clarify, this will be a total loss of 126.2lbs and I want to have achieved this on or before May 23rd.
2. Go Home to Bermuda - Fraser and I have been planning to go back to my home country of Bermuda for a couple of years now and I would like to commit to going back in 2016, ideally at the end of May and on completion of my weight loss goals
3. Visit a Mortgage Advisor - Fraser and I also have big dreams to buy a home next year. I don't want to make that a goal since finding the right home and exchanging on that home will take time and will be out of my control. However, I would like it if we could take the first step and visit a mortgage advisor to get an agreement in principle if possible, or understand the areas we need to work on to make that happen.
4. Save a further £3,000 - Some of my savings will be spent on Bermuda but I would like to continue my good budget habits by committing to a further saving of £3,000 in 2016.

The list isn't as extensive as last year's but I hope to continue some of the habits that I've developed this year (drinking water more, reading books) without having to set specific goals for them. I hope that this time next year, I am able to report success against these goals too and look forward to all the challenges and good memories that 2016 will bring me.

Tabitha
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Pale Girls' Guide. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign