Tips For The Translucent - Beauty & Lifestyle

Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 5 March 2016

Hello.....It's Me

Cheap Adele reference...sorry.

It's been well over two months since I last posted on here. Half of that is sheer laziness and the other half is me truly believing that I am too busy to blog. That said, I am back with a brand new blog design? Isn't is fancy?!

The hideous old pink design that I had tried to stitch together on my own is now long gone (thank god!) and I finally gave in to buying a ready-made template. Shout out to Kay Luxe Design on Etsy for the new design.

I'm not going to set myself a target post number for now. I just want to get back to blogging for the love of it. Particularly since 50% of my monthly content last month was a Birchbox and MyLittleBox review - neither of which I'm subscribed to any more.

In any case, I hope you enjoy the new layout and the new content I'll be posting. Don't forget to subscribe by email at the top right of the page to be notified of any new posts.

Tabitha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Pale Girls' Guide. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign