Tips For The Translucent - Beauty & Lifestyle

Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentines Day Makeup

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Or if you're anti-Valentines, happy Saturday! I hope you're all having a good day so far and have some exciting plans today to look forward to. Myself and my Valentine won't be celebrating until tomorrow when we'll be having a delicious home-cooked meal by candlelight.

That said, I had some time this afternoon and a few new products to try so I thought I'd do a makeup look for Valentines in case anyone is looking for last-minute inspiration. I've kept it fairly natural with some gold shimmer eyeshadows and highlighters that I think will look perfect by candlelight. I'll list all the products used below.


Base:
Laura Mercier - Foundation Primer
Rimmel - Match Perfection Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain
Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Collection - Pressed Powder in 18 Ivory

Blush/Contour:
Sleek - Contour & Highlight Palette in 884 Light
Chit Chat - Blusher 
Sleek - Precious Metals Highlighter Palette in Royal Gold & Platinum
Seventeen - Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Gold Broze

Eyes:
Soap & Glory - Trick & Treatment in Bright On
Sleek - iDivine Eye Shadow Palette in 141 Vintage Romance
L'Oreal - Brow Artist Plumper in Light/Medium
Revlon - ColourStay Liquid Eye Pen in 01 Blackest Black
Jane Iredale - PureLash Extender & Conditioner
Maybelline - Colossal Mascara in Go Extreme! Volume

Lips:
L'Oreal - Infallible Lip Liner in 701 Stay Ultraviolet 
Laqa & Co - Lil' Lip in Wolfman

I am loving the Sleek eyeshadow palettes so much! I had a bit of a Sleek Haul which I'll blog more about once I've had a chance to try all the products I got. The Vintage Romance palette in particular has gorgeous plum shades that I wore today:


It sits next to a couple of gold shimmery shades that are so pretty! I'm going to enjoy experimenting with these palettes in the near future. There's a huge range in my local Boots which is pretty big but they're also online here.

I hope you all have an amazing Valentines day, single or not! I'll see you all again soon with a new post <3

Tabitha 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Pale Girls' Guide. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign