Tips For The Translucent - Beauty & Lifestyle

Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 1 November 2014

Primark | Tinting Bowl & Brush

Words can't adequately describe my joy in finding yet another gem in the Primark Beauty range. I am a massive fan of dyeing my hair - whether it's ombre, highlights or an all-over colour. I always use from the box and I always use the annoying little bottles that they come with. I knew that I should get myself a tinting bowl and I kept meaning to. However, it didn't happen for me until I was pottering around Primark the other day and saw this amazing tinting bowl and brush set for just £1!!


I could see and feel through the plastic that they were decent quality so I happily parted with £1 and brought them home. 

I used it for the first time yesterday and I can tell you now that I will never be going back to using the little bottle applicators again. The bowl is a good size and fits two boxes of dye kit (I have long/thick hair) with room to spare. The brushes are decent quality and spread the dye evenly across my strands. The bristles got into my roots well and they even come with little hooks so that they can clip onto the side of the bowl.

The set comes with the bowl and the two brushes pictured. The ends of the brushes are pointed to make for easy hair parting too.

I love most Primark products but this one is definitely a favourite already!

Tabitha 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Pale Girls' Guide. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign