Tips For The Translucent - Beauty & Lifestyle

Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 30 October 2014

Review | L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Nudes

Having been to Boots this evening to buy two more shades from this L'Oreal collection, it's probably about time that I reviewed the first shade I bought.

My local Boots were all out of Blake's red which was the shade I was initially interested in, so I picked up Julianne's nude shade. I've been looking for a good nude shade for a while and this one certainly didn't let me down.

Gorgeous packaging is always a plus!

Peachy rose shade


I tried it out straight away and fell in love with the line. The formula is silky smooth and shiny going on, but dries to a non-sticky sheen that I get along with very well. The colour doesn't go on with a large amount of pigment so it does take a couple of layers. However, it was long-lasting and didn't dry out my lips as can happen with other lipsticks.

Here is the shade on:

Please excuse the pout

I felt that the shade was a perfect compliment to my skin tone and this lipstick will be my go-to nude shade for a while to come. 

I bought mine at Boots where their description of the shade is "Julianne Moore: Barely Peach nb5. Sensual and delicate to the extreme, enhances the radiance of pale complexions and endows them with elegance and sophistication."

I don't know about complexion sophistication, but I'd definitely recommend this shade and the collection as a whole. I'll post a review on the two shades I've picked up today from the Reds collection which include another Julianne as well as the previously elusive Blake.

Summary: 9/10 - Would definitely recommend. Another winner from L'Oreal!

Tabitha
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Pale Girls' Guide. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign