Tips For The Translucent - Beauty & Lifestyle

Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Mini Mid-Week Boots Haul

Happened to wonder past (/deliberately enter) Boots today and picked myself up a little beauty treat or two.

Collection Pressed Powder | Duo Eyelash Glue | Loréal Collection Exclusive Lipstick in Julianne's Nude | The Vintage Cosmetic Company's Betty Lashes

I've been wanting some specifically demi lashes for a while now since I usually just trim normal lashes so I'm excited to try out these ones!

I've also been seeing a lot of marketing for these new shades in Loréal's Colour Riche collection so I'm super excited to try this one out. I wanted Blake Lively's red shade from the range but they were all out. I did manage to swatch from a tester though and I can't say I was too impressed with the colour. It looked hot pink with a cool tone background so I don't think it would suit me. When they've got the red range back in stock I'll try swatching the others and see if there's a warmer tone.


Other than that, I needed new lash glue and pressed powder. I love Collection's powder on me. It's just the right shade and keeps my oily shine at bay for most of the day without going cakey.

I'll do a full review on the lashes and the lipstick when this cold dries up :-)

Tabitha
X

2 comments:

  1. I like the lippy colour.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! I just wrote a full review on it: http://tabitharoses.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/review-loreal-paris-color-riche.html

      Delete

Copyright @ Pale Girls' Guide. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign