Tips For The Translucent - Beauty & Lifestyle

Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Full of Cold :-(

I had a few ideas of posts that I wanted to do this week but I'm full of cold at the moment :-(

I'm still going into work because the whole team has it so there's no risk of spreading it in ways that someone else already hasn't, so at least I can keep on top of things there.

I've decided to lay off the gym and step up to maintenance calories just while I'm at the worst of it (which I consider the drippy nose and super tired phase) and have been drinking litres upon litres of water.

I can't wait for this to pass so I can feel a bit more human again. I'm not even putting on makeup at the moment because I'll only snot it off.

Once I feel like my usual self I'll post something worth reading.

Tabitha
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Pale Girls' Guide. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign