Tips For The Translucent - Beauty & Lifestyle

Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 11 October 2014

Review | Lollipop's Voyage Á Paris Nail Polish

As you may know from a previous post, this month's Birchbox came with a gorgeous red nail polish that I was itching to try out.

Lollipop Voyage Á Paris

I went on the website and found out it's exact shade (Voyage Á Paris) and put it on for a lunch out.

First Impressions:
It goes on a little pink with the first coat and was quite transparent. Definitely one for two coats to match the shade in the bottle!
It air dried quite quickly and with no strong smell. 
It's definitely not the shiniest finish in the world but that's nothing a good top coat won't sort out. 

Clichéd nail polish pose

I've been wearing it since last night and there isn't a single chip yet which I think is incredible. I'm usually the type to be chips ahoy after 24 hours.

I'll be excited to see how long it lasts and whether it can take the place of my current favourite (Barry M's Gelly range in Blood Orange).

Demonstration of the shine

All in all - I rate this polish a good 8/10 and would recommend it.

UPDATE: 72 hours, a clean of the house, 1.5 work days and a gym session later and I finally got my first tiny chip. I am so impressed at the lasting power of this polish! 10/10 - will be wearing constantly!

Teeny little chip on my middle finger. Every other nail is immaculate!

Tabitha 
X

PS: I'm working on the picture quality. They are crystal clear in their original format but for some reason, Blogger takes the resolution down a notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Pale Girls' Guide. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign