Tips For The Translucent - Beauty & Lifestyle

Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 16 October 2014

My Little Box | October 2014

If you haven't heard already, there's a new kid on the block in the beauty box market. My Little Box has been a huge success in it's home country of France, and just this September it launched on the UK market.

I got the first box last month and was so impressed with it! My sister did a post on the first box which you can view here if you're interested. Today, I want to talk about the second box because if I thought the first one was incredible, the second one blew my mind!

Maybe I'm a label-fiend or maybe I just love all things French so I'm biased, but look at this beauty!


Soooo gorgeous!

Not only is the outside designed to perfection, but the inside was a little treat as well. I photographed as I unboxed it so come on the journey with me:

The first thing you see when you open it. I personally love the tied ribbon - it featured in the first one too and makes it really feel like a gift!

It comes with an inspirational card with a cute illustration

Ooh, an envelope from Diane  Von Ferstenberg! 

This is when I audibly gasped with delight! It's the most gorgeous scarf I've ever seen! #labelfiend



Underneath the envelope is the My Little World magazine full of tips, tricks and fashion

And underneath that, the treat bag!

The Contents: Cleansing Water from My Little Box's own brand | Keraste Laque Noir Anti-Humidity Hair Spray | L'Occitane Hand Cream | A Kiss From Diane pin

I would highly recommend taking a look at their website: http://www.mylittlebox.co.uk/ and giving them a go. Price point is £11 a month + postage & packaging. You get a discount on P&P if you have it delivered to your workplace which is handy too.

As with last month, I'm already excited for my next box! :-) Let me know what you think if you've given them a try.

Tabitha 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Pale Girls' Guide. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign